Welcome to my blog

Sunday 4 July 2010

Hello
well what a week ,Tuesday was my birthday and my dear friend bought me a selection of Marianne design  creatablesI was so impressed with the value for money these dies offer .They are a little more fiddly to remove the card after cutting but with the use of a sharp poky tool I had no problems.
  I wanted to make a wedding card for a colleague at school who is getting married next month so I thought this was a good opportunity to use my new dies  (circle frame set,Ribbon 1 and floral 2)
I have made an easel card for my base card and used a colour combination of lilac and mint blue I have used the new wedding couple from magnolia Tilda I have coloured the image in using promarkers finished off by some glitter
I am entering this card in challenge http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ checks

http://magicalcraftsfortnightlychallenge.blogspot.com/   Flowers
http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.com/ sparkle
I do hope you like my latest creation would love to hear your comments let me know if you know any challenges it may fit

Ros xx





























7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colours xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image, your coloring is fab and so lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, great image choice! I like the purples too. Very attractive card!! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! love all the detailing around the image! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning. Love the diecuts used especially the swirls.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magicial. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next time.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a beautiful easel card Roslynne...stunning colouring and those colours are so pretty
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Roslynne - love your blog too x

    ReplyDelete

let it snow

let it snow
pink gem stamp (snowy sprinkles)