Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

This card I have made for the second Pink Gem challenge following the sketch. I have used the new sitting Chloe and circle sentiment stamps from pink gem. Papers are My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring Papers a free gift from a craft mag. I thought they coordinated well. Flowers are from papermania petals collection. My thing at the moment is creating nestability rosettes so I thought it would work well with the circle theme. Hope you like this creation. Would love to hear your comment Ros XXX



6 comments:

  1. Wow Ros this is s a stunner Chuck.....I am going to put it on the Pink Gem Designs customer blog http://pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful and I love the rosette. Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card...love the rosette..great colouring and papers..thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of A challenge..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, adorable image and beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the sketch too, thanks for joining us at "A Gem of a Challenge" big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation lots of detail in the flower fab image & colouring lovely card thanks for joining us at A gem of a chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

let it snow

let it snow
pink gem stamp (snowy sprinkles)