Welcome to my blog

Wednesday 24 March 2010

This card I have made for the second Pink Gem challenge following the sketch. I have used the new sitting Chloe and circle sentiment stamps from pink gem. Papers are My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Spring Papers a free gift from a craft mag. I thought they coordinated well. Flowers are from papermania petals collection. My thing at the moment is creating nestability rosettes so I thought it would work well with the circle theme. Hope you like this creation. Would love to hear your comment Ros XXX



5 comments:

  1. Wow Ros this is s a stunner Chuck.....I am going to put it on the Pink Gem Designs customer blog http://pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com/

    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful and I love the rosette. Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card...love the rosette..great colouring and papers..thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of A challenge..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, adorable image and beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation lots of detail in the flower fab image & colouring lovely card thanks for joining us at A gem of a chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

let it snow

let it snow
pink gem stamp (snowy sprinkles)